Reminder the gun is not unloaded until you verify it is every single time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not know I had shot myself for probably 5 minutes. I was so pissed that I had just shot a hole through the door of my 2 month old truck I never realized it. Got out and looked at my door then got back in and started driving off. I got out to open the gate and saw blood on my seat and a powder burn ring on my pants and it was instant pain.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

So, 9mm

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put one about 2 inches below my manhood in my left thigh. Exited the outside of my leg and went completely through my driver side door and shattered the rolled down window. I had sent the High Standard to a gunsmith because it would fire if bumped. Was sitting in my truck loading it and I dropped it in my lap. Was not a good day.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Didja sue the gunsmith?

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

22 long rifle. One thing about a complete pass through on a gunshot wound is that it heals from the inside out and you need to keep the wound clean and open. That’s one thing they forgot to tell me at the emergency room. About 10 days later my leg started hurting and swelled up. I was in the shower and picked the scab off the side of my leg and when I squeezed my thigh a huge amount of puss and blood shot out and I passed smooth out and ran the top of my head into the water faucet in the tub. Laid my head wide open. Back to the emergency room and it’s the same doctor that was there when I came in for the gunshot wound. He said “please tell me you didn’t shoot yourself again?”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
22 long rifle. One thing about a complete pass through on a gunshot wound is that it heals from the inside out and you need to keep the wound clean and open. That’s one thing they forgot to tell me at the emergency room. About 10 days later my leg started hurting and swelled up. I was in the shower and picked the scab off the side of my leg and when I squeezed my thigh a huge amount of puss and blood shot out and I passed smooth out and ran the top of my head into the water faucet in the tub. Laid my head wide open. Back to the emergency room and it’s the same doctor that was there when I came in for the gunshot wound. He said “please tell me you didn’t shoot yourself again?”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dammit Murphy, you owe me a keyboard!

Note to self: Never drink coffee while reading Murphy's posts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom