Renew or Join the NRA Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are free to support GOA or whoever else you like without hating the NRA, as far as I'm concerned the more allies the better. If you want to see the NRA destroyed though, you have allied yourself with the New York Attorney General. How does that feel?

I guess I missed the posters who said they wanted to see the NRA destroyed.

I don’t hate the NRA. I despise its leadership.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NY Attorney General is filing a suit to dissolve the NRA following and 18 month “investigation” into their finances.

Love, hate, or indifferent about the NRA, this is one they can’t be allowed to win.

Sending off a renewal today.
People can say what they want, and i agree with them the NRA is corrupt and needs new leadership people that truly care about the topic of preserving our freedoms and NOT lining their own pockets. HOWEVER, their is no other organization in the 2A arena that yields the power and influence of the NRA and thats a fairly important point to make. And unlit their is another organization with the same stroke as the NRA I’d not see a realistic option so I will send them some money but not as much as I used to.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets just suppose the NRA gets wiped out. The RKBA will still exist. Even if the Second Amendment gets repealed, the RKBA will still exist. Our arms will not disappear if the NRA gets wiped out. I do believe our government will be wiped out before our arms and our right to them will disappear.

Woody

"There is nothing to fear in this country from free people. But, when freedom is usurped, there is something to fear for people will revolt to remain free. To all usurpers, do the math, but don't wonder the outcome when you miscalculate." B.E.Wood

Look at your rights and freedoms as what would be required to survive and be free as if there were no government. Governments come and go, but your rights live on. If you wish to survive government, you must protect with jealous resolve all the powers that come with your rights - especially with the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Without the power of those arms, you will perish with that government - or at its hand. B.E. Wood

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump wouldn't have to deal with this S-Storm if Congress had dealt with concealable weapons in 1934. I smell an executive order aimed at some secretary. His employee.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-8-8_10-20-4.jpeg

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People can say what they want, and i agree with them the NRA is corrupt and needs new leadership people that truly care about the topic of preserving our freedoms and NOT lining their own pockets. HOWEVER, their is no other organization in the 2A arena that yields the power and influence of the NRA and thats a fairly important point to make. And unlit their is another organization with the same stroke as the NRA I’d not see a realistic option so I will send them some money but not as much as I used to.
The NRA is not as powerful as they once were or NY would not be going after them. You forget that the NRA has backed gun control laws for years, do a search and see.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Politicians don't fear the NRA like they used to, it's a sad sign of the times....and Bloomberg with his organizations and millions.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The NRA is not as powerful as they once were or NY would not be going after them. You forget that the NRA has backed gun control laws for years, do a search and see.

It's of their own doing. They can't even find support from the same people that used to support them due to their lack of leadership within the organization. When outsiders see the board infighting and members seeking mass change, it's only natural they attack while it's weak. You can't fear the NRA when it's losing base.

They lost face after WLP blamed Newtown on an inanimate object. The wardrobe scandal cost them more. The coup failed and further divided the base. Why fear something that keeps losing support? I do believe we need the NRA, but they've made the bed they're gonna have to sleep in. Makes me wish Chuck was still around to pistol whip and tongue lash some of these poser elites parading as champions of our rights.

edl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

that is one position, and I will not say it is wrong. BUT, you know they are injudicious with their money. They spend around 100k per month on their law firm. Or did. This law has donated money to our political opponents. There are numerous board members who receive payments from the NRA for services. This is a conflict of interest.

If you want to give, I suggest the NRA-ILA. They are a distinct legal entity. Wayne and the leadership cannot pull money out from what I have read. The ILA is where the legal action takes place anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom