Repo guys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the repo thingfor awhile for a friend of mine's "buy here - pay here" lot. We repo'd all manner of vehicles.The funniest 1 was we repo'd the same car 7 times. It was funny every time we got the paper work on it.After about the 3rd time we just kept a key to it to go get it.I quit when the idiots wh wouldnt pay thought they were bad arses and tried pulling guns.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the repo thingfor awhile for a friend of mine's "buy here - pay here" lot. We repo'd all manner of vehicles.The funniest 1 was we repo'd the same car 7 times. It was funny every time we got the paper work on it.After about the 3rd time we just kept a key to it to go get it.I quit when the idiots wh wouldnt pay thought they were bad arses and tried pulling guns.

So is that what happened to your butt?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First of all if you are on there property and you are stealing there car they have every right to pull a gun on you
and they will not go to jail you are a car thief when you are repoessing a car the only legal way to repo a car is
to take a county sheriff with a repo title and order form and let the sheriff handle it .
if you repo a car and get caught with it before you call it in the police after they turn it in stolen it is grand theft auto and you can go to jail . And with Oklahjoma law if they are on your property all you have to do is tell them they are
tresspassing and if they dont leave they can be arrested or worse !

not true,well it might be true in Oklahjoma but not in Oklahoma

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a friend who was in repo when i lived in oregon. He got jumped while trying to leave with the car. They threw him out of the car and drove off, he got hung up on the door or something and was dragged a few hundred feet. Completely screwed his arm up. Pretty much had the muscle stripped off. Lots of rehab and its been years now and he can barely use it. Ruined his life. Sucks pretty bad.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a friend who was in repo when i lived in oregon. He got jumped while trying to leave with the car. They threw him out of the car and drove off, he got hung up on the door or something and was dragged a few hundred feet. Completely screwed his arm up. Pretty much had the muscle stripped off. Lots of rehab and its been years now and he can barely use it. Ruined his life. Sucks pretty bad.

let me guess the bad guy got like 10 hours community service and three weeks probation, right?

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that jobs sounds like it would suck. But what do you expect the collector to do? Just let the debtor just keep the goods? I don't really have remorse for the people that get on the repo list. I guess I'm heartless. I don't get a free car, so why does anyone else?

No, they shouldn't get it for free. It just sucks being the one to take it. Whether they're down on their luck, or they're just a dead beat; it still sucks to take their stuff in my book. It's a job I don't plan on doing again. However, if it appeals to you, rock it out. Good luck man.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You been watching the shows?? I used to to do that, it's not that exciting, it's dangerous and doesn't pay well . You are pretty much a car thief.

This, it sucks trying to track them down, tweakers up all hours of the night running around so the car is never at the residence, then the ones that know the repo man is coming who really work hard to hide the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom