Restoring a truck Need Parts!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIG44

Marksman
Reaction score
Guys, I'm restoring a '79 Ford F-150 4x4 shortbed. Does anyone know of an auto salvage nearby Tulsa to get parts? I need a bunch of things I'd rather not pay a new price for. Or if any of you have that old 73-79 ford truck that is rotting away in your backyard or pasture you may want to get it out of your way. There is a pretty good market around here for those trucks. I know 3 other guys who are working on similar year vehicles trying to get them up and running.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMT truck is a great resource for restoration parts. you could build a new truck if you had frame to start with from there When I built my 79 bronco I always found tons of parts trucks at pull-a-part in Okc. I think there is one in Tulsa also. You'll have to drive out to it and see what they have, they won't tell ya on the phone. What kinda parts r u needing? I have a few left overs..

Fog

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
call Martin's salvage at Leech. its an hour + from tulsa, and a small salvage, but if they have what you need it'll probably be dirt cheap

SIG44

Marksman
Reaction score
Great feedback guys. Right now I could use a 3 or 4 core radiator, door panels, brake lines, mirrors, seat, and a lot of electrical sockets and plugs. I'm good on the hood ChrisC, thanks all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom