Revolvers-Post up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai123.photobucket.com_albums_o293_stingrayg4_Guns_revolvers.jpg

From bottom to top:

S&W Safety Hammerless (1897 model) I've had this gun for about 23 years and have never fired it. Ammo for it isn't exactly easy to come by and I'm a little scared of what might happen if I actually pulled the trigger on a live round in this gun. It's neat to have, I got it from my dad and I'd never let it go.

S&W Model 10. Not only my favorite handgun that I've ever owned, but probably my favorite handgun ever. I just about can't miss with this one. Got the grip from a guy who's dad is a retired OHP officer. That's a State of Oklahoma seal on it. Pretty neat grip, I think.

Heritage Rough Rider. I just got this gun this morning. It pales in comparison to the Smiths, but it's a pretty fun little plinker. One day when I have more cash in the toy fund, I hope to replace it with another S&W, maybe a model 63.

-S

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had the Heritage 22 mag for years, but I just bought the Smithy 637 Airweight two days ago for concealed carry. She is one bad little beast with +p loads. :thumb:

[Broken External Image]

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W Airweight top, Ruger Security Six .357 bottom.

The middle S&W was retired from the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics in the late 80's. Anyone know the model #/frame?

[Broken External Image]

This S&W .357 can be found in the shop.
[Broken External Image]

BC

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
S&W Airweight top, Ruger Security Six .357 bottom.

The middle S&W was retired from the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics in the late 80's. Anyone know the model #/frame?

[Broken External Image]

This S&W .357 can be found in the shop.
[Broken External Image]

BC

Bill, Your middle one appears to be an early model 64 .38Spl.

Latest posts

Top Bottom