Revolvers-Post up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kozmos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have one yet but dad mentioned today he's thinking about selling his Dan Wesson .357 with 8" barrel he bought new in the late '70s. I love that gun and just for sentimental reasons I think I might have to work a deal with him on it.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai1131.photobucket.com_albums_m550_steelhorse11_Revolvers003.jpg

A few of my favorites.

kpk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No problem GED, and thanks! I love this revolver as well! It's a 1954 model as far as I can tell. It's definitly seen it's use, but you don't get a chance at this one much, I got lucky ...

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twins. My wife likes small frame 38s, mainly S&W. I went to get this one and they had 2 in stock so I grabbed one. My wife held it, looked at it and said give me the other one.
[Broken External Image]

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After looking through this thread for 3" S&W 629's I noticed that I never posted this one from the Group buy that I blasted. It came out a perfect dark satin.

ai75.photobucket.com_albums_i295_tyromeo55_IMG_0497.jpg

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, I am wishing I would have blasted the other one of mine as well. Did you do any trigger work on yours? I put an 8 lb spring in my bead blasted one, and it is significantly smoother and lighter. I bought the hammer spring kit as well, just don't want to have issues with light hammer strikes, so I haven't done anything there yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom