Rim recognition?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They look like Moto Metal wheels. But they change designs so often that one may be no longer produced.

Good eye. That is what a local tire dealer told me today. Said Goodluck on finding one, they change and never look back on newer styles continuously. But dont think they are Moto Metal, everyone I have seen of Moto Metals were stamped so.

Plus they old. 2001.

Last edited:

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve looked hard and no luck. No info on the rims themselves. Maybe someone recognizes them? 17” 5x4.5 Jeep TJ. Anyone know how to Google photo search? I tried to use it and never could get it to take my photo.

I need a 5th one.

View attachment 446236
View attachment 446240
Good eye. That is what a local tire dealer told me today. Said Goodluck on finding one, they change and never look back on newer styles continuously. But dont think they are Moto Metal, everyone I have seen of Moto Metals were stamped so.

Plus they old. 2001.
Plus.. VERY FEW designs available from 2001 are still made 23 years later.... I am in the wheel business. by selling millions of $$ worth spanning over 42 years. The fitment is popular, so maybe a used one can be had. once the model isnt a mystery. wheel manufactures are like azzholes. the world has far too many of them.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you zoom on the center cap and read the name? It looks like ultra

@OkieMoe You nailed it. Ultra it is. 17” Jeep TJ 5x4.5 2001.

I guess I brainfarted on the center caps. This one lived in Colorado and we just recently brought it home to pull behind our RVs. Putting a 4 door in Colorado. I snapped a couple better photos below.

Also noticed my 15” spare has a Ultra center Cap, but it is an American Raceline.
It has same diameter tire on it.

I’d appreciate any leads on one. No rush at all. It has a good spare. Just be good to have a matching one or two, if I jacked one of the four up. Which **** happens off road as you know.

And I need to clean em. Used it during deer season and put it away nasty assed.

IMG_5627.jpeg
IMG_5628.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom