RINO anti-gun law in CA is upheld by court

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't about the ability to by only specific firearms. It's about the right to keep and bear any firearm not being infringed. Buying is as much a part of the right as keeping and bearing. You have to buy to begin with(or inherit, etc.). Saying you are still able to exercise your RKBA with what ever gun you are allowed is not what it's all about. It's that the right shall not be infringed. Any limitation is an infringement.

Woody

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a joke. Within a few rounds the imprinting will be undetectable, or a few seconds with some sandpaper. The law abiding citizens will bow down and comply, as most don't shoot more that a few rounds a year anyway, but the criminals won't comply.

Imagine that.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's in the 9th Circuit--you shouldn't be surprised. You also shouldn't be surprised when it's upheld on appeal when it goes before the 9th Circuit. If ever there were a useless load of bloody loonies on the bench, that's it.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerP226 is right. Also, when gun manufacturers quit selling to CA agencies maybe there will be change. I doubt it. But, it would be funny to see Erik Estrada wearing a High Point.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt very serious this will get overturned. I hope it does but let's not kid ourselves. I agree with the above post that manufactures should stop selling to agencies in California. Something really needs to be done to stop this crap.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this isn't stopped, they better keep track of EVERY round of brass fired. I can see some gang banger picking up a handful of range brass and throwing it down on a crime scene after shooting someone. Then YOU have to explain how it got there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this isn't stopped, they better keep track of EVERY round of brass fired. I can see some gang banger picking up a handful of range brass and throwing it down on a crime scene after shooting someone. Then YOU have to explain how it got there.

That's a great point. The banger is going to use a stolen gun in most cases, so throw some more evidence out, and the fun begins.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing I see happening not long after is criminals getting ahold of once fired brass that is stamped, placing it in their weapon that does not have stamping and then using it to commit a crime. Then when they haul the innocent person in to jail as a murderer or armed robber the criminals will be laughing at how stupid the politicians really are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom