Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give up my "military" gear when every citizen gives up there 'military' gear. Fyi, most urban military training was adopted from police forces that was developed after race riots in the south/LA. I get sick of hearing police are 'militarized'. Days of Mayberry were just a dream.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was probly black folks walkin and they hadn't got too. They was prolly sippin grape drank and smoking a cheap cigar. So you know they had it commin. You know they should be dayud. And so he shot them eight times, but not once in the hayud.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give up my "military" gear when every citizen gives up there 'military' gear. Fyi, most urban military training was adopted from police forces that was developed after race riots in the south/LA. I get sick of hearing police are 'militarized'. Days of Mayberry were just a dream.

Are you a cop or soldier? If you're a cop, you are a citizen.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You seriously need some help. BTW, the words there, their and they’re are not interchangeable.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Won't matter, already heard on CNN that the police photoshopped the surveillance photos and planted evidence.

Don't take this the wrong way, but that sounds a little jack boot-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom