Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give up my "military" gear when every citizen gives up there 'military' gear. Fyi, most urban military training was adopted from police forces that was developed after race riots in the south/LA. I get sick of hearing police are 'militarized'. Days of Mayberry were just a dream.

All this post does is remind me that I need more 'military' gear.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BvFkjf3IcAAKopB.png

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2014_08_15_1408116848048_wps_9_DO_NOT_USE_Michael_Brown_.jpg

i.dailymail.co.uk_i_pix_2014_08_15_1408118210816_wps_12_LOCATOR_MAP_Ferguson_shoo.jpg

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give up my "military" gear when every citizen gives up there 'military' gear. Fyi, most urban military training was adopted from police forces that was developed after race riots in the south/LA. I get sick of hearing police are 'militarized'. Days of Mayberry were just a dream.

I would be tickled pink; as a civilian, to have the same access to military gear, under the same conditions, as our public servants.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suspect on video surveillance robbing store. Suspect attacks officer. Officer shots unarmed innocent black man who has his hands in the air trying to surrender.

LSM reports what bits and pieces it wants to incite riots and gain more drama. PD is automatically guilty.

Too much missing info. Not going to condemn or condone officer,yet. There is much more to this story, but hey let's lynch him a d burn the whole hood down in protest.

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what is this story distracting us from?
ISIS?
Ebola?
I'm not saying that I don't care. I'm saying I don't see why this is front page news.
It's like media is a Troll, throwing out that race card and seeing who bites.
Oh look militarized police force, who's going to bite on that one?
Oh look latest news, the kid isn't a kid, he's a 300lb adult who got physical with a local businessman and stole from same.
Oh hey they won't tell us the cop's name.
Maybe they can gather all the facts instead of trickling it down, baiting all the way.
Where is all the outcry for similar situations: Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc?
If we stop reading the stories and going to their websites, maybe they will publish newsworthy articles again.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ISIS?
Ebola?
I'm not saying that I don't care. I'm saying I don't see why this is front page news.
Oh look latest news, the kid isn't a kid, he's a 300lb adult who got physical with a local businessman and stole from same.
Maybe they can gather all the facts instead of trickling it down, baiting all the way.
Where is all the outcry for similar situations: Benghazi, Fast and Furious, etc?
If we stop reading the stories and going to their websites, maybe they will publish newsworthy articles again.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ISIS?
Ebola?

Or our borders and the flood coming across.
1800 illegals no longer housed at Ft. Sill, but where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom