RK gun show is now $12.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's possible the gun show organizers admit the beanie baby vendors (are we now lumping all non-firearms-related vendors into a single category with this moniker?) because they don't have enough firearms-related vendors to fill the arena. Possibly also they have firm commitments from the BB vendors while some of the firearms vendors hem and haw about setting up at a show? Just spit-balling here.

It's not only possible, I'm sure that's true. That doesn't change the fact that it's still up to them to allow (or not allow) beanie babies to be sold at their event.

They don't help themselves when the same promoter schedules shows in OKC and Tulsa on the same weekend either. I know some vendors who setup at every RK show and they have reserved tables at each location. They were left scrambling trying to figure out how to keep their table locations and which show to attend.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually do really good when i set up my beanie baby tables at gun shows, even better than the gun tables!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: HMFIC, biggsly, perplexed, shooting 4 fun, hanson405, sanjuro82

I'll make for sure i get the Beainie babys that you guys requested by wanamachers...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually do really good when i set up my beanie baby tables at gun shows, even better than the gun tables!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: HMFIC, biggsly, perplexed, shooting 4 fun, hanson405, sanjuro82

I'll make for sure i get the Beainie babys that you guys requested by wanamachers...
Sweet. I just took my mini-14 out of the safe to make room for more beanie babies.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thank you god! I will finally get my own Flutter the Butterfly!!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Do they have one that comes in camo?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You found the BadgeBunny Special Edition Beanie Baby, complete with black leather, chains, and tiny whip??

Latest posts

Top Bottom