RK show in Tulsa is still $12 to get inside.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dradave

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A total waste of time and money. The RK shows are minor league in Tulsa. A good many of the tables were t-shirts, flags, imitation jewelry, candles and other trivial stuff. I will not be going to anymore RK shows.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A total waste of time and money. The RK shows are minor league in Tulsa. A good many of the tables were t-shirts, flags, imitation jewelry, candles and other trivial stuff. I will not be going to anymore RK shows.

I agree 100%..I went this morning and wish I had saved my $12 and the 2 hours I killed.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the RK promoter is by any chance reading this he can write me off for any future 12 dollar shows, bad enough to pay that much at the Grand National or Wannemachers but 12 bucks for a small show is getting ridiculous.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole $6 entry was a joke... @ $6/day... I was expecting to just pay $6, but was very surprised to see the price of $12... also still can't understand why a 6 year old would cost anything to get in.. Not like he is going to do anything other then make it more enjoyable for me...

Glad Nighthawk had a good show and made some money. When I saw a guy selling 38 SPL for $35 a box, I knew that not much had changed in the gun show scene since my last visit to the Nov 09 Wann show...

On a side note the TK guy, the one that looks to be in his 20's, has some new tat's and the Reggae hat was a kick...

Wish the best for the vendors, but OSA is still the best place to shop!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$6.00 in OKC but not sure it was worth it other than to get out for a little while. If it was $12 I would not have been happy though. Promoting shows in OKC and Tulsa really hurt OKC I think, many of the regular dealers went to Tulsa.

bashed1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the show in Tulsa yesterday; I too was disappointed in the high entry fee and in lack of quantity and quality of firearms. I too believe OSA Classifieds is a much better place to shop - free admittance, and much more knowledgeable folks on here.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went yesterday and sold a gun. Was pissed at the 12 dollar entry fee but I got the money I had in my gun back out. Saw a SW 19-5 for $329 that was in ok shape. Right next to it was a 28-2 for $379 and it was damn near perfect. Also a dealer had a Keltec RFB. Still very lacking in number of actual gun tables though.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the gun show in OKC today. It wasnt bad for 6 bucks. Id say it was probably 85% gun related. There were some good deals. There was a fella selling brass cassed federal .223 1000 round boxes for 300 bucks. Thats the best Ive seen in a while.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I snuck into the Tulsa show for about an hour this morning, About 30-35% Or more flea market crap. The dealers I talked to said there were alot of people there but none of them sold very much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom