RK show is sold out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
there would have been room for a lot more guns if the beenie babies 7 ETc had not been there

I agree. I talked to a dealer that said he had more people wanting to come, but the tables were all gone. They should fill the show with guns first. I did see that it is $6.00 per day now. Still a $12.00 show if you want to go both days. Not as good as the last show.

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a table, and had a pretty decent day. Saw several OSAers there. Got to meet Biggsly today as well. He sure looks 40 to me. Just kidding Rick. Nice to meet you.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to see and visit with a lot of OSA members when I could, between sales like dustingaunder, Biggsly, and many others. Yes this was a very interesting show. it had something for everyone. Why, just accross from me was a guy selling his old cowboy boots, and playing both kinds of music Country and western so loud that we were having a hard time hearing the FBI NICs while going over our 4473's with them.

We sold alot of AR15s today, and alot of other Gun Vendors did too. We are sold out of the SASS, the Orical, and the Sportical, but we have a few of the Sporticals left in the wearhouse, we will bring some up Sunday for those of you that walked away upset because we ran out those around noon, they will be the same price, same deal.

There were paintings for the artsy crowd, jewlery for your hunny or for those guys that like special accent for their ear. There were holsters, stuffed bears, why I even saw a lady selling sents for those of you that don't smell too well.

I am with out any more words to discribe how different this show is.

Boomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt think it was too bad .......but I have seen guns before

I did get to meet Criticalbass......

overall not a bad time ,I also went over and checked out the boat show

(no money to buy a boat but wife was stamping hands going in so I figured I might as well check it out)

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to see and visit with a lot of OSA members when I could, between sales like dustingaunder, Biggsly, and many others. Yes this was a very interesting show. it had something for everyone. Why, just accross from me was a guy selling his old cowboy boots, and playing both kinds of music Country and western so loud that we were having a hard time hearing the FBI NICs while going over our 4473's with them.

We sold alot of AR15s today, and alot of other Gun Vendors did too. We are sold out of the SASS, the Orical, and the Sportical, but we have a few of the Sporticals left in the wearhouse, we will bring some up Sunday for those of you that walked away upset because we ran out those around noon, they will be the same price, same deal.

There were paintings for the artsy crowd, jewlery for your hunny or for those guys that like special accent for their ear. There were holsters, stuffed bears, why I even saw a lady selling sents for those of you that don't smell too well.

I am with out any more words to discribe how different this show is.

Sorry Mark, I didn't make it to the show. I hope someone wasn't gallivanting around there impersonating the one and only. I wanted to stop by, but my parents were visiting today. I stopped by at the last $6 RK show and you were terribly busy so I didn't bother ya.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the OKC show this morning. Wasn't spectacular, but was just about right for the $6 price. If it was $12, it wouldn't be worth it.

Mark's booth was busy as hell. Picked up some .223 ammo from the SGAmmo people. Price wasn't too bad. It was about internet rates for the ammo, a little higher than some places online but evened out due to no shipping.

One booth had a STI Spartan for $675 that I almost contemplated on picking up. Would have been the same if I had ordered online after transfer fees. However, the gun looked a bit used so I passed.

The few Rock Island 1911's I found all seemed to be about $100-$200 overpriced. Saw an old Remington 1100 for $275 that was beat to hell that I also almost got hooked into buying.

Mosin Nagants and C&R stuff at the show was WAAAAY overpriced. $175 for a beat up 91/30 is laughable. Walther p1/p38's for $635 was also about $200-$300 over priced.

Was hoping to see a bit more diversity of AR-15's that weren't the usual brands. Was hoping for LWRC and LMT type piston AR's. Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid, but I think I might have peeved some of the dealers off because I was on my iphone checking prices online on anything that caught my eye in the show.

Best part was the people watching, as usual. Pretty much a sea of beards, flannel, and tattoos... Thought I was back in the Paseo Arts district surounded by hipsters for second, ROFL.

Oh... I was the guy with glasses and the black/grey plaid fedora, in case anyone wants to play a game of where's waldo...

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa show: The whole $6 entry was a joke... @ $6/day... I was expecting to just pay $6, but was very surprised to see the price of $12... also still can't understand why a 6 year old would cost anything to get in.. Not like he is going to do anything other then make it more enjoyable for me...

Glad Nighthawk had a good show and made some money. When I saw a guy selling 38 SPL for $35 a box, I knew that not much had changed in the gun show scene since my last visit to the Nov 09 Wann show...

On a side note the TK guy, the one that looks to be in his 20's, has some new tat's and the Reggae hat was a kick...

Wish the best for the vendors, but OSA is still the best place to shop!

Latest posts

Top Bottom