Robber shot dead by customer in restaurant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The perp's mom speaks up. I feel bad for her.

The mother of an armed robbery suspect who was shot and killed by an armed customer in a Houston, Texas, taqueria last week said she spoke to her son hours before the incident, and he promised he would do better, according to reports.

In an interview with Fox station KRIV in Houston, Corine Goodman shared what the last conversation with her son, 30-year-old Eric Eugene Washington, was like before he was killed.

"Thursday morning was the last time he called me. He said mom, son to mother, I’m trying to be the best person I can be," Goodman said.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/mother-h...ed-customer-son-promised-better?intcmp=tw_fnc

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn. Guess he had had it ... 🤷🤷 I'm gonna say yes because the grand jury deemed it to be. I'd like to think that I would have enough self-control NOT to put that second volley of bullets into him while he was laying face down on the ground and I most certainly would not have done that last shot, which looked to me like he reposition himself for a head shot. Seems a little bit "Ersland-eqse" to me. 🤷 But it WAS in Texas ... 😉🤗

Latest posts

Top Bottom