Robber shot dead by customer in restaurant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cstan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there was one time in my life I would wish to be on jury duty, it's for this case. My Granddad used to tell me "If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing." Not only would that man go free, but I would also buy him a cold beer afterwards. "But but he shot him too many times 🤓" Ok and? Do you think the dude trying to rob you would care how many times he shot you? If more thugs were made examples of, maybe there wouldn't be such rampant crime in several major cities.
If I was on the jury he would go free. But I'm sure the prosecution would never let me on the jury.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason I keep wondering if before the 9th shot, the bald guy said “I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
Or this from Pulp Fiction...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

LOL

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there was one time in my life I would wish to be on jury duty, it's for this case. My Granddad used to tell me "If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing." Not only would that man go free, but I would also buy him a cold beer afterwards. "But but he shot him too many times 🤓" Ok and? Do you think the dude trying to rob you would care how many times he shot you? If more thugs were made examples of, maybe there wouldn't be such rampant crime in several major cities.
100% agreed

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s time for jury nullification to go wide stream.
Just don't ever mention jury nullification if you are chosen to sit on a jury. The last one I sat on, the court was VERY clear that we could be removed for encouraging it and we were not allowed to use our position to challenge the law, only to follow the law as it was being presented to us.

That has always really hung with me. It was the first time I truly felt the legal system was consciously steered away from societal justice.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just don't ever mention jury nullification if you are chosen to sit on a jury. The last one I sat on, the court was VERY clear that we could be removed for encouraging it and we were not allowed to use our position to challenge the law, only to follow the law as it was being presented to us.

That has always really hung with me. It was the first time I truly felt the legal system was consciously steered away from societal justice.

I only do that when I do not want to be a on a jury ...

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Airliner hijacking occurred on a regular basis all over the world for decades, and nothing athorities could do seemed to help, remember? Then 9/11/2001 happened, and there has not been even one attempted hijacking, anywhere, since!! Why is that? IS THERE A LESSON IN THIS? would-be hijackers know that no passenger, anywhere, will ever again sit-by and be flown into a building! RIGHT? If we ever stop, or slow down, the senseless mass killings, by SPOILED BRATS seeking their minute of fame, it will be because we the people will no longer tolerate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If just one PUNK mass shooter, were literal torn apart by a mob, on national TV, and the mob was portrayed as the HEROS, by the media, this non-sense would slow down, or stop, don't you think?
So we need increased security and locking cockpit doors?

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow I can only stomach 5 pages of this. Some of yall are so quick on the trigger, pun intended, to take a very liberal stance on a very basic conservative 2A issue. Some low life threatens the lives of a restaurant full of people and yall are arm chair quarterbacking for them? Should we care if it was shot #1 or shot #9 that killed him; not unless we are talking about external ballistics. Anything short of this POS being gutted and paraded through town to show the rest of the leaches what happens, is justifiable; maybe molestation of a corpse.

You would think the 2A community would be the pillar of promoting self defense; not looking at how to blame the victim.

Latest posts

Top Bottom