Romney spokesman"Obama doesn't understand our Anglo-Saxon heritage"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It fits Mitt, he's a Morman from Utah, i mean Michigan, I mean Massachussetts(sp), Who parents or something immigrated from Mexico.

Mitt is anglo-saxon, Latino, Jewish, Asian, black with a little Cherokee thrown in.

A true man of the people who will flip flop around to be whatever fits his audience.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This would be right after the Obama spokesman that said that those that support Romney do so because of race????

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It fits Mitt, he's a Morman from Utah, i mean Michigan, I mean Massachussetts(sp), Who parents or something immigrated from Mexico.

Mitt is anglo-saxon, Latino, Jewish, Asian, black with a little Cherokee thrown in.

A true man of the people who will flip flop around to be whatever fits his audience.

Just like Obama. Claims to be African-American even though he's got a LILLY WHITE mother. Pick and choose. He only decided to be black after he figured out that would be a better political move. Interesting how you overlook the obvious.
Wonder where Obama's father was during the civil rights marches???

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_romney.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom