Romney spokesman"Obama doesn't understand our Anglo-Saxon heritage"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about, as usual. :D :D

Seriously this thing is another attempt to divert attention from Obama's record and his "you did not build it" comment. Since Obama can not run on his record he will be slinging mud praying something sticks.
Rick, You and I are the same age within a very few months. It troubles my heart that you no unnerstan no englese. When the Presnit he say "the government it build the roads the bridges, if you have a business you didn't build that." THAT refer to "roads and bridges" it don't refer to the business. If you make it past the third grade, you know how to diagram a sentence, no? For the superpacs to streep thees sentence of the context is par for the course, no? We expect them to do that. For you to strip theese word from the context is uh just stupid.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what he was trying to say, I have even read the text of the speech, but the fact is that it is worse in context and it is costing Obama big time. If you want I can link the text for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom