Romney spokesman"Obama doesn't understand our Anglo-Saxon heritage"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The interesting part, Romney did not say it. An "un-named" aide supposedly said it.
Yep. This isn't getting nearly the attention that the terrorist fist bump got and rightly so. Obama and his wife brazenly engaged in a terrorist fist bump before an audience of thousands. 72 hours of news coverage. Terrorist Fist Bump. Terrorist Fist Bump!

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What concerns me about the current President. Is that he was not raised to understand the "American Experience". Being raised in Hawaii and Indonesia doesn't do it. Hawaii may be a state. But it would be a Asian Experience. I have family that lives there and went to the same private school that he went too. They tell me that he was not treated well there. This poor man has so much bagage. Some times I think he is out to get even. There is no way that he thinks like us. Or people like us.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know Cowman, the American experience is a broad thing. People in Baltimore, or Portland, Yankton,or Miami cannot be trusted to think like people like us.(whoever we are) Maybe We need a "people like us test'' to make sure that people think like people like us.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What concerns me about the current President. Is that he was not raised to understand the "American Experience". Being raised in Hawaii and Indonesia doesn't do it. Hawaii may be a state. But it would be a Asian Experience. I have family that lives there and went to the same private school that he went too. They tell me that he was not treated well there. This poor man has so much bagage. Some times I think he is out to get even. There is no way that he thinks like us. Or people like us.

you should rethink your Marcus Aurelius qoute, somehow it doesnt work with your idea of "us".

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like Obama. Claims to be African-American even though he's got a LILLY WHITE mother. Pick and choose. He only decided to be black after he figured out that would be a better political move. Interesting how you overlook the obvious.
Wonder where Obama's father was during the civil rights marches???

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_romney.jpg

You can't be serious...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. This isn't getting nearly the attention that the terrorist fist bump got and rightly so. Obama and his wife brazenly engaged in a terrorist fist bump before an audience of thousands. 72 hours of news coverage. Terrorist Fist Bump. Terrorist Fist Bump!

I have no idea what you are talking about, as usual. :D :D

Seriously this thing is another attempt to divert attention from Obama's record and his "you did not build it" comment. Since Obama can not run on his record he will be slinging mud praying something sticks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom