Ron Paul Is Secretly Taking Over The GOP — And It's Driving People Insane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[By now, it is clear that the Maine caucuses were a complete mess.

Evidence is mounting that Mitt Romney's 194-vote victory over Ron Paul was prematurely announced, if not totally wrong. Washington County canceled their caucus on Saturday on account of three inches of snow (hardly a blizzard by Maine standards), and other towns that scheduled their caucuses for this week have been left out of the vote count. Now, it looks like caucuses that did take place before Feb. 11 have also been left out of final tally.

As the full extent of the chaos unfolds, sources close to the Paul campaign tell Business Insider that it is looking increasingly like Romney's team might have a hand in denying Paul votes, noting that Romney has some admirably ruthless operatives on his side and a powerful incentive to avoid a fifth caucus loss this month....]

http://articles.businessinsider.com...1062266_1_paul-s-campaign-ron-paul-vote-count

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Ron Paul took a dump on the House floor, the media would say he didn't.
If Dr. Paul won a pinewood derby race, the media would say he didn't.
If Dr. Paul's supporters ran a newsletter with some racist content, HE did that!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep he provides the comic relief. :D

At least his supporters whining about someone else trying to rig things makes me laugh. :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**sigh** Politics is so boring ... It's like junior high (for you youngsters that's "middle school") homecoming queen elections all over again ... Only it's with a bunch of guys richer than I'll ever be trying their best to convince me they are "just like me and my neighbors" ... *yawn*

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
**sigh** Politics is so boring ... It's like junior high (for you youngsters that's "middle school") homecoming queen elections all over again ... Only it's with a bunch of guys richer than I'll ever be trying their best to convince me they are "just like me and my neighbors" ... *yawn*

But in junior high, the homecoming queen isn't considered "leader of the free world." Maybe at some, but not all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom