Ron Paul Is Secretly Taking Over The GOP — And It's Driving People Insane

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prom or no prom, he is the only guy running that is worthy of my vote. I am sickened by our other choices (as usual).

He's the closest thing to your neighbor as we will EVER see on a ballot, BB. Nice new avatar, btw. You are a a Diva Supreme!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prom or no prom, he is the only guy running that is worthy of my vote. I am sickened by our other choices (as usual).

He's the closest thing to your neighbor as we will EVER see on a ballot, BB. Nice new avatar, btw. You are a a Diva Supreme!

Thanks ... I have bulbboy to thank for that shiny little thing!! :)

And with that the dog is pestering me to go out ... you guys have fun! I have things to do before GC gets up anyway! (Oh and see you Saturday!!)

B

Bill Mac

Ron Paul backers dominate Iowa GOP nominees for national convention

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...-13-iowa-republicans-for-national-convention/

Warren Harding?
Didn't the TEA Party start with advocating limited government and a return to Constitutional Principles? I have always thought as many others have and expressed here that Romney is no real choice from Nobama. Maybe RP will get a VP consideration? Haven't heard that discussed anywhere, probably because Romney doesn't need any help to get Texas votes. I'm more intrigued by his son, Rand, discussed in Politico as a possible Presidential contender for 2016. I think if Ron had more time, as in was a few years younger, he'd have a better chance to get elected President.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71046.html

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't the TEA Party start with advocating limited government and a return to Constitutional Principles? I have always thought as many others have and expressed here that Romney is no real choice from Nobama. Maybe RP will get a VP consideration? Haven't heard that discussed anywhere, probably because Romney doesn't need any help to get Texas votes. I'm more intrigued by his son, Rand, discussed in Politico as a possible Presidential contender for 2016. I think if Ron had more time, as in was a few years younger, he'd have a better chance to get elected President.

Yes the Tea Party did start that way and still is. They are just doing it the right way by trying to make changes in congress. With a little luck they will knock off Indiana's RINO Lugar tomorrow.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Too bad you couldn't convince Republicans of that fact. I've decided that deep down, in places they don't talk about at parties, Republican voters want Obama in the WH, They NEED Obama in there to complain about. Otherwise, partial ownership of all the policy failues belongs to them and that's something they will never accept. By nominating such a weak kneed moderate Republican, they're subconciously signaling that they don't have anything that will fix our problems. They want someone who'll appease the left and stave off serious attacks from them. The more they try to distance themselves from the issues, the more they reveal that in all honesty, they're no different and certainly no better. They're just a little more clueless about it. :(

http://news.yahoo.com/whos-obama-romney-projecting-mirror-image-115522902.html

B

Bill Mac

Too bad you couldn't convince Republicans of that fact. I've decided that deep down, in places they don't talk about at parties, Republican voters want Obama in the WH, They NEED Obama in there to complain about. Otherwise, partial ownership of all the policy failues belongs to them and that's something they will never accept. By nominating such a weak kneed moderate Republican, they're subconciously signaling that they don't have anything that will fix our problems. They want someone who'll appease the left and stave off serious attacks from them. The more they try to distance themselves from the issues, the more they reveal that in all honesty, they're no different and certainly no better. They're just a little more clueless about it. :(

http://news.yahoo.com/whos-obama-romney-projecting-mirror-image-115522902.html

The only real way to change Washington is to change the establishment politicians. Though I am a die-hard Republican I'm not blind to the fact that they are a big part of the problems in this country. Getting some new blood can only happen if we elect some new young representatives that will truly represent the ideals of mainstream America, raise taxes on the richest Americans, close tax loopholes and simplify the tax codes, eliminate Government pork barrel spending, and everything else that's wrong with the system! If we keep reelecting the same people we will always get the same results. I have to agree with Obama there, but it doesn't just happen with Republican Congress-persons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom