Rosanne

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So.... OSA hates everything per usual lol. I like the old one and I like the new one. The show never took itself seriously and this one uses the stupid back and forth politics you see in today's families. Right now it's the only Non-Netflix show I watch.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What?!?!?! I thought you let him retire?!?!?!

Haha! I did. He didn't like hanging out with me near as much as he thought he would. We both decided in the interests of both of our mental and physical health it might be better if he found something to do with his days. :lookaroun He likes his new gig. Same place, same co-workers but a LOT less responsibility. He's a mess. Lol :naughty:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So.... OSA hates everything per usual lol. I like the old one and I like the new one. The show never took itself seriously and this one uses the stupid back and forth politics you see in today's families. Right now it's the only Non-Netflix show I watch.

My kids LOVED Roseanne. Every time she lipped off to somebody they would laugh uncontrollably and say "Oh my GAWD, Mom!! It's YOU!" :ooh2::lookaroun Damned kids ... :slap: :rotflmao:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McGee? He's sporting a fu-man-chu this year in what is (I presume?) an attempt to make him look look a tough guy.

Not really workin' for me... :D

McGee?? With a foo?? Oh man ... that must be goofy-looking as all gitout. Now I gotta see ... haha! I miss Michael Weatherly's character, too. My favorite shows were when his dad was in town. Lol

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McGee?? With a foo?? Oh man ... that must be goofy-looking as all gitout. Now I gotta see ... haha! I miss Michael Weatherly's character, too. My favorite shows were when his dad was in town. Lol
Robert Wagner still makes an appearance occasionally, and still refers to being in contact with "Junior." :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom