Rubio or Cruz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You have had quite a few years to figure this out. You're wrong, Ace.

Still have not learned? Just because you say something, doesn't make it so.

Qualifications: Obama had graduated magna cum laude from the most prestigious law school in the world. He had been a constitutional professor. He had been a state senator and U.S. Senator. No matter how you cut it, he was qualified.

Good candidate? He won twice. His historical ranking shows that while he will never be raked among the greats, he if far from the worse.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now you're just full of crap. He was a teacher for 12 years. Maybe you don't think being a teacher is a job, but it is.
I'm going to correct myself. I meant to say private sector.

He was a part time teacher and a full time community organizer.

His qualifications for managing a large conglomerate and military was nil and not much better now.

The man claims to be a constitutional lawyer, yet attacks the constitution at every opportunity. It matters little now as he is a lame duck.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are only two people running that just MIGHT understand that there are certain things that aren't negotiable. Those two people are Cruz and Carson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still have not learned? Just because you say something, doesn't make it so.

Qualifications: Obama had graduated magna cum laude from the most prestigious law school in the world. He had been a constitutional professor. He had been a state senator and U.S. Senator. No matter how you cut it, he was qualified.

Good candidate? He won twice. His historical ranking shows that while he will never be raked among the greats, he if far from the worse.

Obama was mediocre at best and was pushed thru due to Affirmative Action. If he's so proud of his education, why is everything he's done since graduating high school locked up where the public can't see it? If he's such a genius, let us see his work, let us see his grades, papers or a single thesis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom