Ruger 10/22 Take Down w/ flash suppressor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarge25

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to put this out there OSA and see how many of you have purchased this beautiful .22 rifle with the factory threaded barrel? I am considering buying one of these when they come back on the market, but had a few concerns some of you might be able to answer. Does this rifle really hold accuracy with repeated "take-downs"? For those of you with optics mounted on yours have you noticed very much deviation in moa with repeated "take-downs"? And finally, how far have you pushed out with it and maintained accuracy with standard ammo? I expect they perform exactly like standard 10/22s. I would appreciate any answers to my questions, thanks OSA!

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can strip and put it back together all you like man. With the sight radius on the barrel, like all 10/22's, accuracy isn't going to change. But there are adjustments you can make for a super tight lock up

pktrkt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine doesn't have the flash suppressor and it doesn't have a scope but I installed a cheap red dot sight. Shooting and taking it down and putting it back together about 10 times revealed no change at all at 25 yards. If a scope was installed and same test was done at 75 yards I think it would be the same results. These are really impressive little rifles and seem more accurate than a run of the mill regular 10/22, or at least in my 10/22's.
YMMV

Sarge25

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Glocktogo and pktrkt. Helpful stuff. Now I just got to save and hope they come back on the market soon. That is awesome to hear that they seem more accurate than standard 10/22s. I have always loved a Remington Speedmaster for the accuracy, but the 10/22 is just so versatile. Now the option for a more accurate 10/22 that breaks down quickly is just screaming my name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom