ruger 357 security six

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amc1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know much about revolvers,but a friend is trying to sell a stainless six inch ruger 357 magnum security six with pachmyer grips.The gun is in good shape.What do you thank its worth?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
right around $300. a good source is gunbroker. I think you can search with a criteria of sold, then a date of last 3-6 months. Will give you a fairly good idea. condition of gun, etc makes the figure vary.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tough gun. Got a 4" with the same grips as the ones you mention. About a jillion rounds down the pipe. Still as tight as the day I got it close to 15 years ago.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Great pistols. I have had a blue 4 inch and a stainless 2 & 3/4. I am not sure you can wear one out. They will hold up to just about anything.

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a stainless 4" in 1980 when I was 14. I think it cost about $150 at the time. I put a **** load of way over power handloads through it. Shot several wild hogs with it, and it is still going strong today.

Tony Rumore
Tromix

Latest posts

Top Bottom