Ruger customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was shooting my nearly new Ruger American Predator in .223 and had a round of cheap steel case TulAmmo get stuck in the chamber. In the process of getting it out I broke the extractor.

So I call Ruger up and without even a question, they are shipping me a replacement extractor, spring, and detent. All under warranty.

While I own multiple Ruger products, this is the first time I've even needed to call them. I was very happy with their service.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mirrors my recent experience with Ruger.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting on a screw from Sig...a month or so later....
I had to call 3 times to get my replacement XL sight plate screws from Sig

I've never had to use Rugers CS, but this isn't the first I've heard that positive info on them

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was shooting my nearly new Ruger American Predator in .223 and had a round of cheap steel case TulAmmo get stuck in the chamber. In the process of getting it out I broke the extractor.

So I call Ruger up and without even a question, they are shipping me a replacement extractor, spring, and detent. All under warranty.

While I own multiple Ruger products, this is the first time I've even needed to call them. I was very happy with their service.
I've had several dealings with their customer service over the years and they go above and beyond to help....fast, professional, friendly customer service. I wish all companies had such good service.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only time i used Ruger CS is when i sent a Blackhawk in to have a cylinder retimed, since i bought used and the numbers didnt match and when it came back there was claw marks from a vise on the grips and scratches on the frame, wasnt a big deal but one would think they would have treated it better.

Okvet03

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent in a$100 battered bearcat for transfer bar conversion,they said it was unsafe. Would I mind if they sent me a brand new one instead? Hell yeah! Don't get me started on Taurus customer service.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glad to hear we still have American companies that treat their customers with respect, I don't know how many places I've e-mailed, left messages, contacted by phone and left call-back numbers and NEVER heard back from them, that or you get some call center over in India and can't understand a word they're saying.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sent in a$100 battered bearcat for transfer bar conversion,they said it was unsafe. Would I mind if they sent me a brand new one instead? Hell yeah! Don't get me started on Taurus customer service.
I had a buddy who had an all black Taurus 357mag revolver that had issues with the cylinder. I wanna say one of the holes was machined off. Poor quality. He sent it in after 4 months of them trying to not take it. A year later they call him asking if he wanted the revolver back with a stainless cylinder because they didn’t have any of the correct finish. He said he’ll no. 6 months later they sent him a new revolver. Absolute nightmare. I wouldn’t mind buying a cheap Taurus for a beater revolver, but after what he went through I try to avoid them like the plague.

Latest posts

Top Bottom