S&W Folding Pistol Caliber Carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
@carready is my go to. I was going to buy hers from him, but my buddy gave us a incredible deal on his used one.
I will be buying my new one from carready
Oops I forgot. Sorry Max. :)

Let us know his price if he doesn't mind. I know he doesn't/can't post prices but surely you can let us know what you got it for. :D

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got this in my email. I like the idea but the stock portion reminds me of the cheap RamLine stocks of the 80s and 90s. Could give the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 some competition:

I'm sure other guys have reviews on it but Honest Outlaw did a rather abusive review on it, and literally beat the hell out of the thing, and mud, sand and frog **** test it. I was amazed what it took and still functioned. I'm kinda thinking it may need to go in my oh **** bag

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure other guys have reviews on it but Honest Outlaw did a rather abusive review on it, and literally beat the hell out of the thing, and mud, sand and frog **** test it. I was amazed what it took and still functioned. I'm kinda thinking it may need to go in my oh **** bag
I am sure you will like it. I see that locked and loaded has them on sale for $541, they do not charge tax either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom