S&w m&p 15-22....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I picked up my 15-22 on Thursday....Went to the range for about 5 hours on Saturday and shot various weapons. I absolutely fell in love with this rifle. We shot 4-500 rounds and had one FTE......Not too bad. I also gave my two kiddos some trigger time. My 8 year old daughter was hitting center mass at 50 yards within the first couple of shots (first time she has ever shot a firearm). after dialing in the iron sights, it was very accurate and just a pleasure to shoot.....It also breaks down like a regular AR-15, and was very easy to clean......I give it two thumbs up!:thumbup3::thumbup3:

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they are great fun. I've really enjoyed mine too. It's going with me Mar 26th & 27th to the Appleseed at canadian ranges.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love mine too!! I got a great deal on a magpul version with a brand new Eotech. Traded the Eotech for a glock. Picked up a nice Primary arms red dot and magnifier for $150. 15-22 now looks killer and doesn't break the bank when you go to the range for hours. Might checkout midway, I picked up several extra mags on sale for $15 each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom