Saturday 3/30/19 lunch get-together in OKC - come on down!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Man, you guys need to do some stuff on Sundays. Sucks that I work wed-sat with sun, mon and tues off.

Set up a deal with Drury, the more of these the better and I bet if you talk to Dennis Hoddy he can get us on his range of a Sunday!! That may have to be after Sunday go to meeting for some folks but it can be done I bet!!
And if you say working 4 days a week sucks we may have to give you a big ole rasberry LOL!:tounge2:

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some. I'll bring 'em. Web site says they open at 11:00. I'm gonna' figure to be there by 11:15 or so.

Excellent. Are they the kind like you see at conventions? You know, the ones that say:

Hi! I’m Cheeseball

Those are cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[B said:
"Tanis143[/B], post: 3220097, member: 43724"]Man, you guys need to do some stuff on Sundays. Sucks that I work ...

* News Flash: :teach:
Dear @Tanis143, I am pleased to inform you that you (yeah; I'm talkin' to you) are one of the so-called "you guys", as mentioned in the above quoted post, so all you gotta do, see, is post up the time and place for said event and publish it here on the site for all interested parties, many, if not all, who may be also one of the aforementioned "you guys'' and do it! In other words, you don't need my permission or the go-ahead to set up nuttin' wit me! (Unless it's a party at my house or you wanna date my daughter and in either case it's a big fat NO!)
:hellno:
I shall now eagerly await for you to "set something up". I will endeavor to attend the event with "you guys".

Addendum: I agree with the second part of your post, in that you work. (Me; no worky. Worky suck! Boss suck! Job Suck! No worky!) Please, in future, refrain from using such language in a post that may either contain my name or that refers to me. Comments such as the above are most likely the cause of my underlying psychological problems and propensity towards random acts, which are often violent in nature. Future usage of the word "work" with reference to me may result in unwanted communications to you from my attorney.

Set up a deal with Drury, ...

* Second News Flash: :coffee2:
Dear @okierider, In reference to your post, as quoted above, @Tanis143 does not, I repeat...not, need to "set up a deal with Drury" (that would be me) in order to "do something" (I assume here, that you are referring to an event along the lines of an Eat, Shoot, or Eat and Shoot (commonly known amongst the "in crowd" here as an ENS). The rationale behind this much needed announcement is simple: I ain't the boss of nobody.

I hope to see you guys at The Thunder Road House here shortly.
Signed:
@druryj, B.O.N.B. :comfort:

(P.S. I be bringing your pry-bar that you loaned me to get that steekin' patio door out a few months ago...that may cause a bit of a stir amongst the biker crowd, but...oh well).

Latest posts

Top Bottom