Saturday 3/30/19 lunch get-together in OKC - come on down!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, good times. Always nice to meet new folks and see those we'd already met again. I took a few pics, but we really needed @TerryMiller there to handle the task. Cut folks out of some. Anyway, if any of you guys object to having your mug posted for all to see, let me know. Otherwise, I'll post some pics up after while.

Last edited:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have to agree with Droopy, and apologize to our Creeper!! You know who you are! So all in all, no doors were ventilated, no mishaps occurred( well other than some jerk calling and innocent man a Creeper) and no one volunteered for a thankless job!!
Thanks @tRidiot for setting it up and look forward to the next meet(maybe up towards @dennishoddy neck oh the woods so @Tanis143 can join in!!

Need to make a note for future, Thunder Roads food is ...... not remarkable other than greasy LOL!

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have to agree with Droopy, and apologize to our Creeper!! You know who you are! So all in all, no doors were ventilated, no mishaps occurred( well other than some jerk calling and innocent man a Creeper) and no one volunteered for a thankless job!!
Thanks @tRidiot for setting it up and look forward to the next meet(maybe up towards @dennishoddy neck oh the woods so @Tanis143 can join in!!

Need to make a note for future, Thunder Roads food is ...... not remarkable other than greasy LOL!

greasy,,,you lot fit right in. i'm fond of their chiliburger. next time eat sushi, if you can find a place that would put up with you LOL

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
greasy,,,you lot fit right in. i'm fond of their chiliburger. next time eat sushi, if you can find a place that would put up with you LOL
My burger had so much butter or grease on the bun I had to latch on with both hands so as not to squirt it across the table and take a chance of giving @NightShade a black eye!!Not enough napkins on the planet to soak up that grease slick!!
Had they actually put that on the inner part of the bun instead of the outside I still would have to say the burger was a step below a Mac Double!! But the tea was cold is that better!!:cool:

And we were on our goodest behavior I have you know, Droopy did not get us kicked out

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My burger had so much butter or grease on the bun I had to latch on with both hands so as not to squirt it across the table and take a chance of giving @NightShade a black eye!!Not enough napkins on the planet to soak up that grease slick!!
Had they actually put that on the inner part of the bun instead of the outside I still would have to say the burger was a step below a Mac Double!! But the tea was cold is that better!!:cool:

And we were on our goodest behavior I have you know, Droopy did not get us kicked out

Only because his wife called and wouldn't let him out to play for very long....Maybe next time we should get permission for him.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
obviously the cranky old farts need their pablum bottles along when dining out. LOL i sadly have not been able to sally forth to the roadhouse for more than a year, but would gladly eat the scrumptious chili burger. if you didn't like it, return it and ask for pablum, or just leave.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All in all I think we had 9. Ray (@lasher), I tried to call a couple of times when I was leaving to see about dropping by, but I didn't get an answer. I hate to drop by unannounced, and thought you might be taking a nap (or a dump) or having a ladyfriend visitor or something. lol. So I came on back to the hotel.

you called on my landline, i was in the armory getting someone a lower, my cell is in my pocket

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i'm heading out as well. How we gonna know each other??? lol

It was easy, I just looked for the table of shifty lookin' characters who kept adjusting their waistbands for some reason, prolly making sure their Fobus don't fall off...

Like I said, I'm the bald fat guy with the beard. :D

[QUOTE="carready, post: 3220421, member: 448"]Well that did not take long! Good times, and really did enjoy meeting you all.[/QUOTE]

Please note that I did not say a dang thing, not one word at all even about when you acci…uh...I mean...when...and it ju...

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, for the record I drive a Corolla, not a windowless white van. No harm no foul. :bighug:

It was a pleasure meeting all of you. Glad I made the drive up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom