Say Goodby To Your Guns Real Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at california as a great example of the future of the USA.

The funny thing is the white liberals who encourage dependency of minorities call white conservatives the racists.

yes they do, no denying that. but, arent they a part of the "white vote"? Doesnt that statement kind of make the "white vote" argument void?

I think it is short sighted and naive to believe that our rights are being subjugated by a lack of "white vote". There are three kinds of people who are a threat to our rights, and especially our right to bear arms; those who want power over us, those who are manipulated by those who want power over us, and those who dont care enough one way or the other to stand up for themselves. Using race as as a characteristic of who is right or wrong is far beyond politically incorrect, it is an affront to humanity.

Last edited:

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes they do, no denying that. but, arent they a part of the "white vote"? Doesnt that statement kind of make the "white vote" argument void?

I think it is short sighted and naive to believe that our rights are being subjugated by a lack of "white vote". There are three kinds of people who are a threat to our rights, and especially our right to bear arms; those who want power over us, those who are manipulated by those who want power over us, and those who dont care enough one way or the other to stand up for themselves. Using race as as a characteristic of who is right or wrong is far beyond politically incorrect, it is an affront to humanity.

Great points. To clairify it could be called the conservative vote, but since most of the conservative vote is white that is why I called it that. I realize calling it the white vote could come off wrong. With the increasing black and latino populations voting 93% and 71% democrat combined with a schrinking white vote ( conservative white vote) that is what I meant.

Now there are many blacks and latinos who break the chains and come off the plantation like Allen West and Ted Cruz. Sadly they are more of an exception than a norm. That is what I was saying.

It sucks that race is a factor, but it seems to be when you can see someone black in a gun shop and often wonder "why is he buying an ar15 when his buddy wants to ban then". I am more enlightened than that, but have heard that on more than one occasion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom