Saying Goodbye - AGAIN!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to live on Whidbey Island so I know how pretty the area is around there. It just kinda sucks, IMHO, that you're moving into a hotbed of anit-gunners. I wonder how long it will be until you have to go through a FFL to transfer your gun from your right hand to your left...

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to live on Whidbey Island so I know how pretty the area is around there. It just kinda sucks, IMHO, that you're moving into a hotbed of anit-gunners. I wonder how long it will be until you have to go through a FFL to transfer your gun from your right hand to your left...

I just started looking at the laws for concealed carry and seems to me that Washington may not be as bad as rumored. Easier to get a permit than OK, no classes required, apply at county sheriff or local city police with fingerprints and await background check, thirty days time limit for license to be issued. Less restrictions as far as no-go areas. Laws seem to be aimed a preventing discrimination against gun shops. Laws on the books protecting a persons 2nd amendment rights. So far, the hotbed seems not too effective.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just started looking at the laws for concealed carry and seems to me that Washington may not be as bad as rumored. Easier to get a permit than OK, no classes required, apply at county sheriff or local city police with fingerprints and await background check, thirty days time limit for license to be issued. Less restrictions as far as no-go areas. Laws seem to be aimed a preventing discrimination against gun shops. Laws on the books protecting a persons 2nd amendment rights. So far, the hotbed seems not too effective.
Then maybe we need more like you up there to counteract the Bloomberg acolytes and the Puget Sound liberals for I feel/fear that the universal background check law may be the first step in their attempt to turn the state around. Good luck and don't forget to pick up some Aplets and Cotlets! http://www.libertyorchards.com/category/Aplets_and_Cotlets

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TerryMiller lives in Colorado and I think Parks lives in Cali, no reason to not hang out n let me aggrivate ya.

Don't forget about YukonJack in AK!

Hello from Portland.

Yeppers....

....looks like lots of good folks are "satellite-gun forum lovers" out here. In addition to the beauty up there (we have relatives in Idaho), you'll be far away from tornadoes and not having to worry about losing your firearms in a "freak storm."

Latest posts

Top Bottom