SB 1098 - Disallowing regulation for certain firearm suppressor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent Newman

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm a newer member to this forum so this may have been discussed already. If so, sorry for the redundancy.
Senate Bill 1098 allows for suppressors to be unregulated by the federal government if they are manufactured in this state. Take a look at it and contact your local senator/representative and let them know you support it.

You can find the bill here or attached.

Attachments

• SB1098 INT Supressor.pdf
    54.9 KB · Views: 89

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with rc508pir.

I still find it ridiculous that its so highly regulated here. In a lot of places in Europe its considered courteous/expected to hunt with a suppressor. I wish that we could catch that sorta drift. keep the prices the same, I don't care. Just stop making them out to be some sort of mass murder weapon. I think @dennishoddy had some story about guys in Africa buying suppressors for big game hunts in country and leave them there before returning here?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the current situation with the feds, I think the only way that I would take advantage of the law is if ok changed the law to where buying a suppressor was unregulated and unrecorded, kinda like buying ammunition or accessories. Or a t shirt. I doubt many firearms dealers or manufacturers are willing to take on that kinda liability. Nor do I think it would fly when taking said suppressor out to a range. Too much can go wrong.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it becomes legal in OK or not. There is no law that prevents Federal Agencies from raiding your house and taking you away
Unless you’re here illegally…… Then the Feds will knock politely to give the occupants a million dollars.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are cheap in other countries because they are disposable. They are expensive here cause they are made to last a couple of lifetimes. You don't want to go through the hassle every couple hundred rounds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom