SBR Draco COMPLETE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the early dracos that came in had under folder rear trunions. All you had to do was dremil it out and it was ready for the stock n parts.

Nice rifle! How you liking the rommy dong grip? They wernt for me. Definitley takes a little practice changing out mags

This had an under folder rear trunion. Have you ever shot with the wire under folder? It digs into your cheek, after 50 to 100 rounds your done. NOT comfortable to shoot. Thats why I had the rear trunion swapped out for a standard trunion.

to tell you the truth I am having some trouble changing mags with the dong grip.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This had an under folder rear trunion. Have you ever shot with the wire under folder? It digs into your cheek, after 50 to 100 rounds your done. NOT comfortable to shoot. Thats why I had the rear trunion swapped out for a standard trunion.

to tell you the truth I am having some trouble changing mags with the dong grip.
Wrap the wire folders with 550 cord. It's much more comfortable.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't I finish and return the already cut forend? bring it by and I can swap it out for you in a few minutes.
Or bring a mag with you and we will work out some kind of rework on the grip.

Donald

Latest posts

Top Bottom