SBR upper - what brand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to look for an SBR upper. What brand and length should I get? It will be going on an M16 and spend most of it's time shooting fullauto. Most important, I want something that will run flawlessly both suppressed and unsuppressed. I'm not looking for something too short, just a little short and dependable. It's going to have some kind of optic on it. That can be another thread in the future, or feel free to give me advice on that too.

There's a guy on ar15.com that is having problems with his new Noveske upper so I'm second guessing them.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to look for an SBR upper. What brand and length should I get? It will be going on an M16 and spend most of it's time shooting fullauto. Most important, I want something that will run flawlessly both suppressed and unsuppressed. I'm not looking for something too short, just a little short and dependable. It's going to have some kind of optic on it. That can be another thread in the future, or feel free to give me advice on that too.

There's a guy on ar15.com that is having problems with his new Noveske upper so I'm second guessing them.

I have a 12.5" Denny Guns/GTS Operator barrel on my M16. It has run flawlessly for years in full auto, both suppressed and un-suppressed. Unfortunately, Denny went out of business, so those barrels are unavailable. If I was looking for a new one today, I would look at DD (as was already mentioned) and Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM).

Latest posts

Top Bottom