Scheels in The Colony has this, should I fo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my Gosh! I've been looking for one of these forever! I used to see several at every gun show I went to at fairly cheap prices too, but now that I've decided I want one - nobody has one! Where is this "colony" at?
Colony is a little village that's growing like crazy between Frisco and Carrolton, near Lewiston Lake

Scheels is an amazing place...it's like 20 Cabelas and Bass Pro and Midway USA rolled up with REI and Peter Pan sprinkled it with Pixie dust and happiness. Go check it.

Link to Scheels
https://www.scheels.com/store?StoreID=096
Mapspot to The Colony

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...3158!4d-96.8592995!16s/g/11h_wrmjpw?entry=ttu

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a dog, you know it, I know it. Comon man. Colt American, wasn't that it?
Colt 2000

The Colt 2000 or All American 2000 is a polymer or aluminum-alloy framed, locked-breech, rotating barrel, semiautomatic, 9 mm handgun with a magazine capacity of 15 rounds manufactured by Colt.

Designed by C. Reed Knight and Eugene Stoner, it was hoped by Colt that this pistol would recapture their stake in the police market as departments across the United States switched from double-action revolvers to semiautomatic pistols. However, the pistol was plagued with reports of inaccuracy and unreliability, and is regarded as an embarrassing failure.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Colt 2000

The Colt 2000 or All American 2000 is a polymer or aluminum-alloy framed, locked-breech, rotating barrel, semiautomatic, 9 mm handgun with a magazine capacity of 15 rounds manufactured by Colt.

Designed by C. Reed Knight and Eugene Stoner, it was hoped by Colt that this pistol would recapture their stake in the police market as departments across the United States switched from double-action revolvers to semiautomatic pistols. However, the pistol was plagued with reports of inaccuracy and unreliability, and is regarded as an embarrassing failure.
Eugene Stoner huh? Sounds about right.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scheels is coming to Tulsa.
We visited one in COLORADO Springs.
Fantastic prices.
There was a full size Farris wheel inside the building.
Look out Bass Pro!

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt 2000

I was going to say, this was one of Stoner's last designs. I would have it to collect some history for sure.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Colony is a little village that's growing like crazy between Frisco and Carrolton, near Lewiston Lake

Scheels is an amazing place...it's like 20 Cabelas and Bass Pro and Midway USA rolled up with REI and Peter Pan sprinkled it with Pixie dust and happiness. Go check it.

Link to Scheels
https://www.scheels.com/store?StoreID=096
Mapspot to The Colony

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...3158!4d-96.8592995!16s/g/11h_wrmjpw?entry=ttu
OK thanks. So, it's not in Oklahoma?
I've bought from Scheels online before, but haven't visited one yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom