Should I call the cops?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man ... 😢Damn I hate people. Can you imagine?? Dogs ... And cats ... And a lot of other animals, as a matter of fact, bond with you for their life. There are so many studies out there that show that animals never forget you. And we (people in general, not you guys) treat them like they are disposable. It kills me. I'd rather hear of someone taking pets they cannot keep for whatever reason to the vet and having them put down than them being abandoning like this. 😢😢😢 I will make the decision for ME to carry that hurt than leave an animal out in the world alone, scared and now hungry and thirsty. Man, I hate people so bad.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be warned if you use your cell phone for evidence of a crime the cops may need it to make the case and it could be months before you get it back. I guess this is still true they covered this when I trained almost 20 years ago.

With this digital age, I just have victims/witnesses email/text pix to me. I don't care what else is on their phone. Besides, it's probably a 4th amendment violation...unless they are a suspect and even then I would need a warrant to see anything else.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HELL YES, REPORT

We have a big problem with dampers. Sheriff loves it when we call and have pics.

It must be working, no dumping in over a month. Grandson took 2 puppies to the rodeo to try and give away. Guy told to be careful, if he couldn't give them away and went to dump them. Sheriff would chew him out and issue a $400 ticket. Judge was not sympathic, either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom