Scope/Red Dot for 22lr Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antichrome

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I feel like letting go of $200 I'm going to pick up the Burris Fastfire.

It will be the topper to my Buckmark project. I already have the mount for it sitting on my work bench. Just need to pony up for the optic and the pic rail base for the optic. (fastfires have multiple mounting options. Unfortunately they are typically sold seperately.)

Fastfires usually come with the mount to fit a weaver/pic rail.
If yours doesnt, I have an extra one that I'd prob sell.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta ask. Did you shoot all those frogs with a pistol? I've heard of giggin' frogs but never shooting them. I assume you are only after the legs?

Every one shot with the Ruger. The bullet goes in and out. You can save any part you want. Head shot them all, as thats all that out of the water. Was using the Federal 550 round economy box of ammo in .22 hp.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every one shot with the Ruger. The bullet goes in and out. You can save any part you want. Head shot them all, as thats all that out of the water. Was using the Federal 550 round economy box of ammo in .22 hp.

That's a butt-load of dead frogs you got there. Did you eat em? I don't really like frog too much. I heard you can make frog sushi with em though. Now I do like sushi, so if you eat em like that, I'd like the recipe - if you would post it up that would be even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom