SCOTUS Rules In Favor Of Marriage Equality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda have an idea about the legal definition. Going back to defining marriage as between the male and female species. Dave ... do I need to draw pictures of boobies and ...

As much as I love pictures of boobies (Spata, I miss you!), you're missing the point. The Supreme Court rules on matters of law, not religion. Its highest authority is the Constitution (including amendments), not the Bible.

So, for the purposes of law (see: Supreme Court), it seems like it's the legal definition that matters.

As to pictures of boobies, hey, I won't complain, but I will say that photographs are better than drawings. The rules of the board being what they are, though, I' suggest a PM rather than a public post. If I'm in a good mood, I might even find some to trade. It is the internet, after all.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
children and animals != consenting adults(for the impaired...!= means does NOT equal), and the supreme court will likely never waiver from that(stranger things have happened, but I would bet the farm on it). get those panties unbunched and carry on.....

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could be argued that incest can create an undue danger to a potential child, but if children are not possible, I see no issue with anything consenting adults do that doesn't affect me(I. E. behind closed doors) in the comfort of their own home. Some adults have pretty bizarre fetishes and who are we to tell them to deny those fantasies if someone else is willing to fulfill them?

Is a friendly game of Russian Roulette stupid? Absolutely. Would I want a law to make it illegal for consenting adults? Nope! If that is how you get your kicks...then I say thanks for the population control.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device.

Last edited:

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think its great. Now as a single straight male I can legally marry my single straight best friend and we can both get the lower tax benefits, legally. Then if we get pissed at each other we can go our seperate ways and divorcing my straight best friend/husband will go much easier than the ex wife. Nothing they ruled said I had to be gay to marry a same sex person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom