Screaming Kids In Restaurants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hell, I grew up going to big ranch BBQ's where whole steers were BBQ'd, beer and liquor was served, or brought. Quarter sections were won or lost on pool games, and so on. Kids grew up in and around all of this. God I miss those days.
Osage county, has a huge history that most wouldn't believe.

Awesome memories those are. Putting quarter sections up in pool game, that would be a game worth watching.

I've been reassured that the old America lives on to some degree, if nowhere else in towns of ~600 or less. Thanks rat-tail boy at the bar. You've given me hope for the future. :D

When I was 14 I was my Dads designated driver....I would sit at the end of the bar while he played in the band.
The bartendress would bring me these little glasses of beer ( watered down)....but 2 was my limit.....after all I had to drive home.

Excellent post, 5/5. Bonus points for using the term "bartendress."

Someone should start a thread for these stories.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ridge hunter: the part where a whinny a$@ grown man cries about kids making noise when he eats aTGIF? If he or anyone else doesn't like it then they should leave. Kids need to be taught to behave and made to do so but there not robots there people and are learning. Guess I missed the wife part holy crap I'm sure sorry! Not!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will assume you don't have kids? There messy and noisy you get used to it. How would you propose they stop him, beating reasoning? I have three small kids and generally they act good but with little ones it's a crap shoot. I suggest you not have any or get used to it.

Even from that age kids know their boundaries. When I was growing up I ALWAYS knew that I could play with my toys but never get too loud, my mom would have her foot up my ass if her "shhh" and "be quite please" was ignored. Kids arent dumb and they learn VERY early how the captain guides the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom