Scumbag Poachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to list all the poached deer we hear about. Maybe some will be duplicates (I hope)
We need to make mental notes of the areas they are in so the GW knows. If anyone on here ever hears through the grapevine let your GW know!
I've heard of several through the years that they didn't know about. Sometimes landowners and hunters can turn a lead into an arrest.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I just got a report of a possible poacher in my area from a mutual friend. MZ season, I had a rifle shot go off, and heard the bullet go by. Not close, but none the less.

Neighbor that lives on 2 acres, put a rack in the taxidermy shop shortly afterward.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had trespassers tell me to get off my own place and play dumb when confronted. If my boys had not been with me the last time, things may have turned ugly.

Also, there is an old cadillac that cruises the roads during rifle season every year at night. I have this cats number, so to speak. The GW knows them too. Just a matter of time

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big bust in SE OK. 45 deer and bear believed to be all poached. Fined about $22,500. Disgusting. Averages about $500/deer. Should have stuck em for twice that amount and ankle bracelet monitors during the fall each year for 5 years so they could be kept out of the deer woods.

Latest posts

Top Bottom