Scumbag Poachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found a doe yesterday 75 yards from my stand that had been shot and the blackstrap was cut off. The rest was left for the coyotes. I'm pretty sure I know who did it but can't prove it. Called the game warden and let them know anyway. It's sure frustrating for the hunters out there trying to do it the right way!

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pontotoc county has some of those a**holes to.The eastern side of the county by the Chickasaw Kulihoma Reservation there was a 10 point that some one had shot form the road and he ran just behind the Senior Site bldg., a nice buck that was just left to rot. Another one was found on another tribal property that bordered highway. 48 that looked to be gut shot to. The Chickasaw Rangers are trying to watch that area, but it is a little remote. Higher fines, more jail time and tougher laws need to be put in place. I also believe anyone caught loses their guns, vehicles and the right to hunt is taken away forever.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you heard we're a nation of laws? If you're against game taking laws write your State Rep & Senator, and whatever else it takes to get them changed. Just saying.

Who is saying anything about wanting to change laws about taking wild game. Everyone in this thread is talking about poachers, which implies the ILLEGAL taking of game.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who is saying anything about wanting to change laws about taking wild game. Everyone in this thread is talking about poachers, which implies the ILLEGAL taking of game.

I was talking to the same guy to whom you were talking. He made it sound like he thought it was stupid that someone poaching deer should go to jail. You tracking with me now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom