Seacamp 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well not sure what to do here.
I have a customer who wanted a seecamp 380, there is a 1 to 2 year wait to get on the waiting list, and then there is another 4 to 5 months wait after getting on the list.
This week we were sent the order form from Mr. Seecamp and told that we have been aproved to be on the waiting list for up to 3 guns.
These guns have a required minimuim selling price of $700 but often sell for much more due to availablity.

My customer no longer wants one and I don't want to spend the money just to get a gun that I may not be able to sell.

Is there any interest here for one of these? If so I can order one for you but they only give us a few weeks to send in a deposit or we will be droped from the waiting list.

Donald

Yes I know I misspelled it in the header but this site will not let me change it.

Last edited:

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're offering to order one for someone and sell it to them for $700? That's a great deal! Back when I bought mine, the scalpers were selling them for $850-$950. No way I'd part with my LWS 380.

Last edited:

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I was just told that the Minimum Advertised Price is $700 but I am not advertizing one for sale, I am asking if this was something that anyone on the forum might have interest in!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The Seecamp is like a fine piece of jewelry. The 380 model knocks your middle finger with the trigger guard every shot and the sights are non-existent. With so many other small and lighter 380's out there these days, it's really not a great carry option either. That being said, for $700, it would be a great one to buy, leave in the box, and tuck back in the corner of the safe. A better investment than about anything else these days. I've had one an wish I still had it. May have to think about this deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom