Second Amendment March

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goahed Makemyda

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with everyone here. We need an official plan to march on the State Capital in April 2010 on the same day as the Washington march. I'll go and I can guarantee lots of friends being there too. In fact I'll close my business that day in order to let my employees go too!

Let's find a way to make it official! In fact I recommend we start a poll to get a commitment from everyone who will be there.

Arcanum

New to the site!
Reaction score
Sorry if this is off-topic but I received an email the other day listing all the guns to be banned. Guns like the AK-47, AR15, pretty much all Semi-Auto Rifles not for sport purposes. Is there any truth to this and if there is, will this March be targeting that in particular?

y2kjeepin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I 100% agree with ACPJOSH....when it gets closer to time we should all pass out flyers/info in our local areas....Just think of all the people we may get involved!!! Could even give info about this site and get more people on here...more trades lol

.45Lover

Marksman
Reaction score
Arcanum,
It shouldn't matter what firearms are targeted to be restricted/banned. The heart of the matter is that ANY FIREARMS are targeted. "Shall not be infringed".
The word needs to be started as soon as possible so more people have the opportunity to become involved and more places can have fliers or information posted.
Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts

Top Bottom