Second Amendment March

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ag33

New to the site!
Reaction score
If a government can dictate how land is going to be used via eminent domain, then don't argue that the government can't tell a terrorist religion that they can't build a mosque at ground zero.

Bailey John

New to the site!
Reaction score
In the early months of 1789, the United States was engaged in an ideological conflict between Federalists who favored a stronger central government and Antifederalists skeptical of a strong central government. This conflict was accentuated by the recent news of a brewing, potentially violent, revolution in France with similar Antifederal tensions. Also, the conflict in beliefs continued between northern states, that generally favored Federalist values, and southern states that tended to share Antifederalist values.

cta8000

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love to see gun advocates unite against tyranny! Long live the 2nd amendment and the great equalizer of modern man. Bullets for everyone! Ted Nugent Rules!!

mxh123

New to the site!
Reaction score
I've done my best to handle a situation that initially did not involve me. And given that I have handled many group buys on this and other forums, I thought I could help with these.

Latest posts

Top Bottom