Send him chocolate! Always happens to the awesome people FU@K1NG cancer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers sent again, and again from the Williams Family.

Man..... Cancer ****!ng sucks. I'm sick of it taking everyone!!!!

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've got a lot of respect for you, Don. This is going to happen to every member here, in some shape, form or fashion. When it happens to me, I don't want to know. I don't want a heads up. There's nothing I can say to take a load off your mind. You've got good friends here, Amigo. PM me whenever you want.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just now saw your comments, Don - and it hurts to read them, as I lost two relatives to cancer in the past few years. I'm sorry this has happened to you, but I applaud your chin-up attitude, and I wish you all the best! Give your mutt a pat for me, please; I hope she's been a boost with her playful nature during this time.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not spent much time on here lately and I just saw this today and it saddens me greatly Don you and Lia are great people I always enjoyed visiting with you guys and I the other day since I haven't got to visit with since the storefront closed. If you guys need anything you guys know that anyone on here will help even if you need your trash taken out just let us know.

Sent from my SCH-R860U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom