Send him chocolate! Always happens to the awesome people FU@K1NG cancer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Copied from facebook. Ok ... this is the Donald Franson update. We (me too) were released from the hospital Friday, Oct 11 only after receiving the final diagnosis. Pancreatic Cancer stage 4. < NEED PRAYERS FOR MIRACLES> The cancer has spread to his lungs, stomach, esophagus, liver and possibly the colon. With this being said, we need and covet prayers. How are we? Numb, shock, you name it we are going thru it. We are also trying to process the loss of our grandson so soon in his young life (14 months old). Pray for our daughter as well ... this is really hard on this family. We are self insured and because of that Don did not receive any chemo treatment before going home ... a committee made up of the hospital/self-pay group for approval who must agree that he is *treatment worthy* which may be up to two weeks before we know the definitive answer. Today is Tuesday. So, everyday that I get to spend with my man is a miracle and I thank our Jesus for this time. Everyday at our house is a miracle ... just would like a great big one. If you would like to help us ... contact Shane Grivna, Susan Grivna, Kevin TK Brooks or Tammy Ann Brooks as they know our immediate needs. Thank you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got on line. This news sucks.

Pink Hammer, and Don, you guys are going down a tough road. Keep your head up and fight! Don't let this terrible disease get you down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom