Send him chocolate! Always happens to the awesome people FU@K1NG cancer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, Randy, I didn't know you were going through the same. I will send my prayers out to both Don and Lia and to Randy as well. You guys BOTH rock, and I've had great dealings with both of these awesome contributors to our community.

While I understand the skepticism many have with "mainstream" traditional medicine, and I can sympathize with the desire to look to alternative therapies, I would urge everyone to be simply encouraging in whatever modalities Don and Lia (and Randy!) choose to pursue. There is room for plenty of faith and hope. Nobody knows it all, and we are all here just trying to help! Keep the message encouraging and supportive!

We love you, guys!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I hate to hear this, I met Don and Lia when they sold a Piano to another member and a few of us go together and helped move it.

I'll certainly say a prayer for Don and his family.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I met with Don this evening. I was able to hot spot his phone and he was trying to remember his OSA password when I left. He is great spirits and I enjoyed visiting with him and Lia.

I am sure he will remember his password and be on here soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom