SF City Officials: There is no proof of rampant crime in San Francisco. Uhh, could you delete that comment please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's the hippie chick hangin off'n ya?
That's my Lady!! We went to school over 30 years ago. We re-connected in 2021 through FB. We were talking really good and I decided, let's see where this can go!!! Flying out Wednesday!!! I was grounded for 6 weeks due to my total knee replacement.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1679402164580.png

Good old California.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No they aren't, LOL!
I go once a month. The only time I have seen feces was behind a ROSS store and that was Oct 2021. Not saying it doesn't happen, but people embellish stories all the time.
The place is beautiful, go north 50 miles and the area is pretty RED.
The idiots that left stuff in their cars, what did you think was going to happen.
Every parking garage have signs not to leave valuables inside, or in sight. Just like here.
San Francisco City Hall is amazing!!!
View attachment 359465View attachment 359467
Is that you in the first pic sporting the man-bun?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that you in the first pic sporting the man-bun?
I accidentally drove through down town SF once, going from the airport, to the Golden Gate bridge, then north on hwy 1 up the coast!! That was the biggest CESSPOOL, full of INCREDIBLE WEIRDOS, I HAD EVER SEEN!! We drove the rental car about 100 miles out of the way, going back to the airport, to avoid SF, and came in from the south!!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
-I was stationed at the Presidio of San Francisco in '75-'76 when it was still an active Army Post. Wife and I lived in the on-post housing fronting Baker Beach with a full view out our living room window of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Except for the 'Tenderloin District' (drug addicts and alcoholics), the Haight-Ashbury District (hippies), and the Cannery District (tourists), San Francisco was a fairly nice place to live back then, though expensive.
- Though I haven't been there in many years, I suspect that this is still true for most of the city these days as well based on multiple recent 'walk-thru' YouTube videos I've seen.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to know what @elwoodtrix was doing behind the Ross store looking for s+!t.....:anyone:
Funny story, I had made the trip and forgot my jeans. It was a weekend trip so I didn't need much. I was staying at the Holiday Inn express and there was a shopping center right next to the hotel. I walked from the hotel to Ross which you had to walk around the building to get to the store front. That's when I spotted the poo, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom