SG ammo pulls Russian made ammo off it’s website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Seems like he’s gonna wait and see how much he can mark it up…

443552B5-41C7-4D13-B772-80EF288015A0.jpeg

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent way to jack up his pricing and make ammo availability that much more difficult. If he's already got it in the warehouse, he's not a good businessman. It's already paid for on his end. Why not sell out of what he has before he decides to get political? I'll only use him if I can't find it anywhere else and absolutely need to have it. And Russian imports were banned, but if it's here it's fair game. Guess you guys with the aks and skss can now pay the price ar owners do for brass case ammo. And the cheap ar ammo will be gone too.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent way to jack up his pricing and make ammo availability that much more difficult. If he's already got it in the warehouse, he's not a good businessman. It's already paid for on his end. Why not sell out of what he has before he decides to get political? I'll only use him if I can't find it anywhere else and absolutely need to have it. And Russian imports were banned, but if it's here it's fair game.
Would you sell something that you were thinking the prices might spike crazy, just for another entity to purchase all up and then resell it even higher? That’s probably along the lines of what’s going on here. It is a business and I haven’t seen any stupid prices from SGAmmo before. Usually about going market prices, sometimes cheaper. This isn’t cheaper than dirt. Those people are scalpers.

Just accept the fact that cheap steel ammo prices are gone for now. The democrats and Beijing Biden regime is to thank for that. Just like Obama is responsible for cheap 5.45 x 39 ammo being gone. Be thankful the NRA got involved and prevented them from taking our US green tip 556

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom