SG ammo pulls Russian made ammo off it’s website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would you sell something that were thinking the prices might spike crazy just for another entity to purchase all up and then resell it even higher? That’s probably along the lines of what’s going on here. It is a business and I haven’t seen any stupid prices from SGAmmo before. Usually about going market prices, sometimes cheaper. This isn’t cheaper than dirt. Those people are scalpers.

Just accept the fact that cheap steel ammo prices are gone for now. The democrats and Beijing Biden regime is to thank for that. Just like Obama is responsible for cheap 5.45 x 39 ammo being gone. Be thankful the NRA got involved and prevented them from taking our US green tip 556
If he can sell it at his current prices and make money, it's bad business to pull it off the market. And I have seen stupid prices from him, particularly .22 when it was difficult to find. That and he always charged shipping plus tax made him higher than just about any other ammo place. He's as bad as CTD IMO and it's why I wouldn't do business with him. Frankly I hope PSA puts out so much steel case, it drops in price and he has to fire sale his to move it. I've never agreed with his business practices.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never use Russian ammo but feel sorry for those that do.....it's going to get hard to find and the price will go up...........

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Russian ammo may be banned but that's not going to stop them. They'll just put a different name on the boxes, ship it to another country and sell it from there. Where there's a will there's a way.

This is what drove PSA into the ammo production market. Filling the gap left by the Russian ban.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent way to jack up his pricing and make ammo availability that much more difficult. If he's already got it in the warehouse, he's not a good businessman. It's already paid for on his end. Why not sell out of what he has before he decides to get political? I'll only use him if I can't find it anywhere else and absolutely need to have it. And Russian imports were banned, but if it's here it's fair game. Guess you guys with the aks and skss can now pay the price ar owners do for brass case ammo. And the cheap ar ammo will be gone too.
He's not making ammo availability more difficult Biden is doing that. Would you sell a $10 widget for $10 if you knew the price would be $20 next week? And also knowing you can't obtain any more to sell? Be honest.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's not making ammo availability more difficult Biden is doing that. Would you sell a $10 widget for $10 if you knew the price would be $20 next week? And also knowing you can't obtain any more to sell? Be honest.
If you pull it from the market when you have it, you're making it harder to get. If he's doing it for the money, he's a dreg of society.

My edit: the ban was only on Russian ammo. Manufacture it in another country and you're back on the board. Wouldn't be that hard to move it to Ukraine at this point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom